Summer Burn Down of Hay Field

mardi 23 juillet 2019

I've got a small hay field that used to be alfalfa, but it's now been taken over by foxtail and other weed grasses. Also has some spots with "THISTLE" in it. Would like to go with a complete burndown of this field and then plant back to orchard grass and timothy this fall. Would probably like to do light tilling with a disk and cultipacker after the burndown and before reseeding this fall. My question is what would be the best herbicide for this burn down that would also kill the thistle. My local AG supplier was talking about using Liberty herbicide, but I know nothing about this one. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome. I'm located in East Central Illinois.



Summer Burn Down of Hay Field

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire