$800 RTV1100 w/ plow

mardi 30 juillet 2019

Good morning. So I was able to score a 2009 RTV 1100 this weekend with a V-blade plow for $800. They stated that it hadn't run in a few years and currently doesn't run. I recovered it from their yard Saturday, brought it home. Stuck my BMW battery in it temporarily as existing batt. was toast, cranked and fuel leak at the hose at pump. Hose wasn't connected and spring clamp wasn't on properly. Installed hose with new hose clamp. Cracked each fuel line loose at pump, cranked til fuel, tightened and fired right up. Runs mint.

Basically all of my cables were seized so I put Kroil in each and was able to free up throttle & shifter. Rear brakes were stuck applied and was able to tap those linkages back, lubed and freed up but then my park brake cable got stuck when applied, now rear brakes stuck again. Tried tapping back but no luck. It's definitely a machine that was used, so I would like to fix it up.

Right off the bat, my right exterior door handle missing, both door weatherstripping junk, throttle speed, diff lock, park brake cable and/or brake mechanism seized, rear shocks blown & leaf spring bushings dry rotted.

Was able to drive it before brakes locked up again; low, medium, high & reverse all work. I was able to get up to aprx 22mph. It has the full glass cab with doors, v-blade hydraulic plow, brush guard, high mount intake. This is my first foray into a UTV so I feel like I got a good deal. Being able to use it to clear my property of snow alone is worth the $800. What good wider snowblower can be had for that price? I would love to restore it and get it back to its glory days.

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you guys!

https://youtu.be/LpfmwkWvxcQ

https://youtu.be/r8IYPp1l8k8

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190727_135714.jpg (184.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 20190728_082226.jpg (155.2 KB)


$800 RTV1100 w/ plow

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire