RTV1140CPX lost its head is this all RTV's

jeudi 18 juillet 2019

Ok I bought a Rtv1140cpx a few weeks back ran great everything works looked to be well taken care of 573 hours. Get it home use it a couple days and start noticing steam out the exhaust then came a quick over heat and I shut it down. Figured a head gasket as I was getting bubbles in radiator. So I ordered a gasket and when it came in I tore into it. Once I got the head off my luck the head has multiple cracks. So I start looking on the internet and made a few calls to dealerships. Serial number 14301 on machine and D1105-9L3910 engine serial number. 3 different dealerships they give me 3 different part numbers 1G065-03044, 1J096-03040 then 1G053-03044. Everyone with different prices ranging from 600 to 1000 dollars. Confused i got back on the world wide web just to add to my confusion. I have found where all part numbers should interchange while the dealers especially the higher priced on told me it was only that head part number only for my machine. In the meantime I set the head back on the block until I figured out what to do. Well right on this head is the cast number D1305 as on a completely different engine number. Now I'm really scratching my head. So does anyone have any knowledge of the head on these D1105 engines. According to what I have found the one thing I am certain of is the motor was built in June of 2009. After that I am struggling. Which head do I need? Any help?


RTV1140CPX lost its head is this all RTV's

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire