Trouble Shooting JD 467 Net Wrapper

samedi 27 juillet 2019

Hello all. Having problems with the net wrapper on our 467. I’ll try to describe problem as best as I can:

1. Everything works fine as far as forming the bale. I receive all alarms properly meaning I receive the “near full” alarm and “full bale” alarm.

2. Once the “full bale” alarm is sounded I stop and the net wrap begins to feed onto the bale, however, at times I never receive the alarm signaling that the wrap cycle is complete and it’s safe to dump bale. The actuator remains extended and the net wrap continues to feed into the bale chamber.

3. I don’t know if there is any relationship, but this only seems to start occur when the net roll only has about 2” left on the roll. Once a full roll is loaded then the problem has disappeared. At least that what has happened with the last 2 rolls.

4. My thought is that the sensor that monitors the number of wraps is not working properly. Any other thoughts on what the problem may be?

Thanks,
Chris

Trouble Shooting JD 467 Net Wrapper

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire