Bale shape complainer, need advise.

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

I have a BR 7070 baler, still learning about it, but I baled a guys hay, and he wasn't happy about the bale shapes on some of the bales. In this field it had been sprayed to kill the Bahia grass and the rest was thick coastal grass. The Bahia grass had already died when I cut it and some of the bales were lopsided after I bale it, I know that Coastal bale squats after you bale it no mater what(I've been told). I would have long windrows of good size and then hit the dead stuff, I told him that was the problem and as long as I had a good bale of complete Coastal or dead Bahia , they would look good but the mixed bales were lopsided. Am I right or is my Baler messed up , like he suggested?

Thanks



Bale shape complainer, need advise.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire