Hesston 4550 baler stuffer fork adjustment?

samedi 18 juillet 2015

I'm hoping that someone here has had the experience of Hesston stuffer fork adjustment. according the manual the forks have to be ajusted and then the needles(which is what I started to adjust in the first place). When I wen to do the fork timing I had to go clockwise on the sprocket tooth adjustment to get the plunger even close to the forks the manual says ccw. I finally was able to get maybe 1/2" not the 1/4"  between the plunger knife edge the forrks.Tthat was after about 5 hrs. of loosening the chain then retighten it maybe 10 times and never did get the grease fitting exactly centered in the access hole after adjustments were made. Whats up with the clockwise sprocket instead of CCW like the manual says? Any comments are appreciated, I'm all in and still have to go bale.  bjr



Hesston 4550 baler stuffer fork adjustment?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire