what's a good replacement for a JD 2240?

mercredi 1 juillet 2015

I have a JD 2240 MFWD 55 hp with a very rugged locally built loader that is pushing 10,000 hours. I use it for anything from haying, loading manure, hauling logs and I have a JD backhoe attachment that I occasionally use for ditching. I love it, but it is getting pretty long in the tooth. I would like suggestions (jd especially but also NH or Kubota as good local dealers) for a replacement, used in the $12,000 range Thus newer, but still used and reliable. Looking at newer JD models, I am unimpressed by how vulnerable the plastic gas tank underneath some of them is, plus everything electronic and pricey. I want something I can take in the woods without worrying about every stick I pass. I have-um--unintentionally removed the under tractor exhaust and replaced with a side discharge that so far I haven't destroyed, but other than that nothing vulnerable hangs down on the 2240. What would you recommend that is affordable, not too electronic and rugged? I can take the loader off the other tractor. Something in the 5000 series?


what's a good replacement for a JD 2240?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire