Round Bale Silage Balers

mercredi 1 juillet 2015

I am thinking about buying a new round baler specifically designed for round bale silage with the cutter options. I have heard that the horsepower requirements are 25% greater than conventional baling and speed of baling is reduced up to 50%. I am planning to bales several hundred bales of Sorghum Sudan so you cam imagine the tonnage and stress put on any baler. 

 

Will I get 25% more density? Will baling speed be slower than conventional balers? Do the cutters really work?

 

Balers I really like are Vermeer 504 Pro and New Holland 460 Silage Special with Cutter.  I really like several of European balers but just cant find dealer support.

 

Anyone with real life experience using silage balers would be helpful. 



Round Bale Silage Balers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire