Which color of paint fades the fastest?

samedi 15 août 2015

Thought this would be a good topic in as much as I own some faded implements (and tractors).

At least with me, JD stuff fades the quickest, turning from a deep green to a chalky white overlayed green. Next up is the NH yellow. That also gets lighter and chalky. NH red seems to hold up pretty well.

Finally, both my Kubby's are suffering from faded fendres. the M9 is the worst. The fenders have become mottled with white spots... and I wax my stuff too.

My vehicles don't do the fade-chalk scenario at all and my '97 Ford in Oxford White looks as good as new. Everything sits outside in the summer but the square bailer, that includes my truck and the cars.

Finally, the paint on my new NH round bailer is very poor. I expect it will not only fade, but rust too.

What happened to a good coat of paint?

Which color of paint fades the fastest?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire