JD 328 or Massey 1840 baler for my new JD 4066r

vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Hi everyone.

 

I'm new to the forum, and new to hay baling in general.  I have around 40 acres to work with and have bought a JD 4066r tractor.  I'd like to buy equipment to make hay, and would appreciate your opinion on a baler.  I've received a couple of quotes, one for the JD 328 (~22k) and a Massey 1840 (~26k).  I've got a couple of specific questions.  

 

First, I know the 328 will work with my tractor, but not sure if the Massey would work.  Anyone run a Massey with this size tractor?  and second, does the price seem reasonable?  Any strong opinion one versus another?  I'm new and am not partial to any color or manufacturer.

 

Thanks.



JD 328 or Massey 1840 baler for my new JD 4066r

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire