Rebaling barn size?

mardi 2 février 2016

Going to be building a barn for a rebaling system for rounds to squares Next fall. I plan to build it 100' long but not sure what width would be best. I am thinking 50' wide but not sure it's wide enough to load rounds with tractor from side. It will either have a t's, Alison or possibly a dewEze super slicer for rebaling with a home built teaser added on. In front of a NH 575 or bc5070. Will be adding a stationary bale bandit to the baler the following year. I plan to used the bandit in the field for alfalfa and stationary when rebaling orchard grass in the barn. To start I will be loading round bales with a kubota m110x which is a good sized tractor, but as the funds come along I will be loading with a skid steer. Will be loading semis from dock outside.

Rebaling barn size?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire