Krone Fortima hydraulic question

samedi 25 juin 2016

First time using a new to me Fortima 1500 with multicut, in the books it show 3 hydraulic hose connections. 1 for tailgate operation, 1 for pickup head/multicut blades in/out, and 1 for free return. In the book they are all on different remote sets.

The problem is I only have 2 sets of remotes. So I hooked the tailgate to one set and the pickup head lift to the other set. Then I tried the free return to the other side of both sets. Well it doesn't seem to work correctly as I have to hold the tailgate lever in draft position so the gate will stay closed as I build a bale no matter which one the return is connected to.

Also not sure if it's the same cause of the problem but some of my fields aren't the smoothest and when going in a divot or traversing a ditch the pickup seems to lift up and does not return back down on the ground and its wheels. So then I have to hit the second remote to lower the head back down to make sure I'm actually picking up the bottom of the windrow.

Any help?

Krone Fortima hydraulic question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire