NH66 Problem

mercredi 22 juin 2016

I went out today to bale that small section of the field that I brush hogged down. I ran into a problem and had to stop... Possible rain tonight so I hate to say it but I hope it misses us...  I was greasing some zerks and messing around with it trying to learn how things work.  I believe I did something to create this problem.  I tripped the knotter or something.  Anyways it appears that the needle? underneath is not feeding twine up to the knotter like it should.  I ended up cutting the twine and partially re-stringing it.  I'm pretty positive that it's all strung properly but the needle arms are not being tripped.  I'm assuming something is not triggering them to feed upwards to the knotter....  I'm going to read the manual and see what I can figure out but any advice to get me going would be great.

 

Thanks!



NH66 Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire