Unrelated, Forks Question....

mercredi 22 juin 2016

I realize this is totally not related to forage and or hay equipment, but you all have helped me out before so here go's....  A buddy borrowed my tractor and pallet forks attachment the other day, when he brought it back he said one of the forks had broken off.  Long and short is we can't find the broken piece, no idea how you loose something like that, but I guess thats a conversation for another time.  As near as I can tell this piece is called an "upper carriage hook"  (I think).  I have searched high and low and can not find one.  Any suggestions?  I have attached a photo of the part I need from the other fork.  The dimensions are approximately 3 and a half inch wide by 2 inches deep/thick.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20160622_121524_resized.jpg
  • 20160622_121537_resized.jpg


Unrelated, Forks Question....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire