Color stripe on NetWrap sticks on rollers

mardi 28 juin 2016

I use a 648 New Holland Baler, had for 7 years. About 10500 bales on counter. Replaced belts last year, and sledge gears and bearings this year.   I bought 2 rolls of Golden Harvest Net Wrap last year from Tractor Supply.  The first roll I spent nearly all the time unrolling the color stripe off the counter roller in the baler.  After about 1/4 of the roll, I gave up and changed rolls.  Toward the end of the roll I had problems with the color stripe sticking on the counter roller.  Bought another roll of Golden Harvest this year form Atwoods The color stripe sticks to the counter roller again.  No where else but the color stripe.  The color stripe will separate from the roll of wrap when it is unrolled. 

What the He??  Never had this problem before. 



Color stripe on NetWrap sticks on rollers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire