Pezag CM 164 drum cutter parts search

mercredi 15 juin 2016

Hello everyone. I have an old and obsolete Pezag CM 164 drum cutter. After finding another for parts, my brother and i did a complete teardown this winter. New bearings and some other parts. I realize that i should just buy a more up to date cutter that i can get parts for, but i am stuck with this one for now. I need a couple of the plastic bearing bushings. I have found some for a CM 165/166 but am not sure if they will interchange. Anyone know of spare parts, parts breakdown, or any way to cross this over to another cutter? This is a link to the bushings from Germany. About $17 plus shipping. Thankshttp://ift.tt/23cbmQI

Attached Thumbnails

  • _8B3bIB3_IzLJIJEJs-EWejq_F_.jpg


Pezag CM 164 drum cutter parts search

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire