Wad board shear pin issue

lundi 5 septembre 2016

NH Super 66

 

With about 20-25 bales left to bale we had a break down.  I'm honestly not complaining! I still need to fix this baler to finish the job.  Under the unit there is a bracket that connects the drive chain? to the chain that powers the wad board.  The 2 little shear pins busted.  Yes I do have a manual and I am trying to comprehend it.  

 

I will mention that I accidentally got a size to small of bolt... which I am right now realizing might be my issue.... However we tried to time it up in the correct positions as far as plunger and wad board positioning.  I put the pins in and then tested with the fly wheel.  Each time it would be going smooth until the wad board was fully extended into the chamber and then tried to make the transition into going backwards... the pins would shear each time.  I am hoping that if I get the CORRECT sized pins it will hold up to the transition.

 

If I am missing something... If I am on the right track... or if you just want to say hi.  I am accepting all replies :)

 

 



Wad board shear pin issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire