spider in the fuel tank of my X1100C

jeudi 5 janvier 2017

I had to take my Kubota X1100C to the shop. It kept dying on me. It would just shut off without warning. They found a spider in the fuel tank and it was covering the fuel outlet. They said this is the third one they have seen with this problem. It must have gotten up into the nozzle on my fuel spout and when I fueled up, it got flushed into the tank. They also said the first one took three days to figure out what was happening because when they drained the tank, that must have stuck to the side of the tank and then after they refilled the tank and took it out for a test, it got back down and covered the outlet again. At least that other guy paid for their education, not me.

I fuel from my farm tank and always check when fueling my gas tractors, but just never occurred to me to check the diesel nozzle. Guess I won't make that mistake anymore. lol

SF


spider in the fuel tank of my X1100C

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire