Help with pricing

lundi 22 mai 2017

Hi!
I have no idea what I'm doing and would like some help, please.

I have about 20-30 acres of land that had been growing some nice hay. The type it's growing, I honestly couldn't tell you. I've had offhand suggestions from others that it might be Johnson or Coastal. I have no idea on how to tell. I've recently received an offer from someone who is obviously in the hay business. He just left his note on my gate, stating he was interested in cutting it, baling it and buying it from us. He mentioned that they would be round bales but probably smaller than what we normally see in our area. He stated that with the piece of land we had, he'd get about 200 rolls and was willing to pay $3 a roll.

Now, I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I'm aware that I don't have any knowledge in this area. But if it's a source of income, I'm eager to learn the trade. Basically, I don't want to be taken advantage of, so is this a good price scheme?

I'm aware that a lot needs to be taken into consideration. If you can guide me to how I can come to a good price or if this is a good price, please let me know.

Any info and help is greatly appreciated.

Help with pricing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire