New Holland BR Round Baler Maintenance Issues/Questions

samedi 20 mai 2017

I have had my BR740A for a few years now, and have noticed a few maintenace issues that need addressed...

   -The pickup stuffer bushing is going out on one side and needs replaced. Any real trick to getting it out? Looks like just a matter of loosening everything and sliding it over and out...??

 

   - My sledge roll frame had grooves worn in it from the belts. Any reason whey I cant weld the grooves up with the frame in the baler. Welding on the frame makes me nervous that the welding will pull the frame out of "true"

 

 -The grease fitting on the sledge roll pivot wont take grease. I tried going into the grease fitting hole with a pick, but just cant get it freed up. This is the pivot on the nondrive side of the roll. Can I pull that pivot mount off the one side while leaving the sledge roll assembly in the baler? I assume I need to pull it out to clean the hole and get grease flowing again.

 

-Is there any need to check or lube the pickup cam/cam followers? The only thing I have done to the pickup is lube the auger chains and clean the junk out from behind the chain cover. Should I check out the cam followers to make sure they are in good shape?

 

 I really cant afford downtime so I like to be a little proactive in repairs...

Thanks 



New Holland BR Round Baler Maintenance Issues/Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire