RTVX-1120 - Camo or Orange?

samedi 20 mai 2017

Well it won't be long now and the debate has resumed...Camo or Orange.

This unit will be worked hard on our tree farm but in the fall and winter months, it will also play hard supporting our hunting activities.

I am a lover of good camo and from what I can see, Kubota did not spare any expense applying a good camo job that appears to hold up to the brush and trees. It also costs 400-500 more depending on your dealer.

My Wife believes that since the unit will be hauling stuff to several parcels of land via a township road that visibility (orange) is critical plus during hunting season, you are less likely to be mistook for a deer. Last but not least, it is less expensive.

She has gone as far as reminding me that it should match our BX2230 which is also orange.

Guys, if there are any further camo justifications you can help me with, I would greatly appreciate it.


RTVX-1120 - Camo or Orange?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire