windrow size

mardi 23 mai 2017

As many of you know I have a nh super 66 (low capacity baler)  Last year I had issues with large windrows which caused me to have to travel super slow... at times even barely moving I'd clog up the pickup.  I do have a motor on my baler which means I can stop and have full power still... That does help but still have issues.

 

  I have 2-3 weeks until my field will have a chance of being dry enough to cut first cutting.  The back field is already very thick and tall - mainly OG.  I am already dreading managing the big windrows.

 

Does anyone have any advice to help me keep the windrow size down so I can travel at a respectable speed and make nice uniform bales.  I rake with a nh 256 if that helps with any advice.



windrow size

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire