Too much grease?

mercredi 17 mai 2017

I recently purchased a 2012 Vermeer 604 SM. Inside of the side doors of the baler, it tells you where the grease fittings are, how often to grease (hours), and how many shots of grease to put in each. I grew up around an older farmer who greased everything every time he used it. So, I am use to greasing things every time I use it. My question is what do others do? Should I go by the schedule they recommend (since I am sure this is a minimum) or grease it every time I use it. I have been putting a couple shots in each fitting, not as much as they recommend, but I never run it 50 hours at a time. top and bottom rollers they recommend 15 shots every 50 hours. Is there a such thing as too much grease?



Too much grease?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire