New/used RTV owner, Intermittent temp gauge

lundi 22 mai 2017

Fellow RTV motorheads,

Bought an 05 900 RTV last week and have been peckin away at some of the mechanical and electrical issues since. Ordered a CD shop manual as well since I'm new to wrenching on these beasts. Right now I'm playing with an intermittent temp gauge and trying to find the sending unit so I can begin the troubleshooting process. Located the fan sensor near the thermostat housing and that is working but I assume there is a separate sending unit for the gauge itself. So any help locating that would be great.

Initially the alternator was not charging but was corrected when I replaced the #8 blown fuse, the overhead cab switches also came back on. Upon testing all the fuses in the block I found that the #4 glow lamp fuse has no juice coming into it. Though the glow plug and dash lamp are working and I'm having no cold start problems. Which makes me wonder what does that #4 fuse control?
Any feedback on these problems is appreciated.

Hand Salute!


New/used RTV owner, Intermittent temp gauge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire