Tedder Problems

jeudi 18 mai 2017

I recently purchased a used 4 basket tedder. It's a Vermeer TD200. I noticed a few of the tines on the middle baskets were bent together, and didn't really think much about it. But now that I put hay on the ground and actually got to use it, I see what's happened. The previous owner had a problem and didn't want to or know how to fix it I guess. When the tedder is angled forward to get the center tines to the right height for tedding, the outer baskets are not touching the crop. So to compensate, you have to make the center baskets touch the ground or dig a little in order to get the outer baskets to pickup the crop.

 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the issue causing this?? All 4 tires are the same, they have the same air pressure, and their arms aren't bent. I will add that the crank to tilt the basket is extremely hard to crank regardless of oil or grease application, it may be bent. but that adjusts the entire machine not just 2 baskets.

 

Can anyone offer some help?

 

Thanks



Tedder Problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire