NH 648 wedges belts

dimanche 28 mai 2017

 

Hay comes up in the front of the sledge frame and wedges in between the belts and the top dimpled roller on the sledge frame. Baler has 3 ply heavy belts with JD type lacing. Worked fine after some adjustments last year. I posted then about some problems I had. Pressure gauge is not working on the front of the baler. Right now I have the right belt and the one next to it overlapped with grass wedged between the belts and the dimpled roller. We have tried everything short of blasting to get the grass out and the belts back. The hay is at least 2 ft long, blue stem and downy brome with some clover. Cut 40 hrs ago and running at least 24% moisture.. How to get the belts unstuck and also what is causing this. Hay fills up in front of the sledge and then at times comes out of the top and lays on the rubber cover over the cutter. After a while it is trapped over the twine arms. I have to leave the field after about 25 bales and blow out. I use a 250 cfm compressor with a 5/8in nozzle.

Any suggestions here.  I had to use quote to save a lot of typing...

CRB



NH 648 wedges belts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire