Kubota RTV X900 Experiences?

mardi 23 mai 2017

I was looking at a Kubota RTV x900 today and was impressed.  I have a JD Gator HPX 4x4 that is an essentail part of my day-to-day operation but is getting a little long in the tooth so I am looking at alternatives.

 

I've looked at other Gators but JD is a little proud of them and they don't seem to be really built for farm use.  The HPX is a plain Jane but serves me pretty well.  I DO NOT like the the way they shift or the tail gate design (cheap and junky).

 

I liked the Kubota, especially the tail gate.  Shifting seemed a little stiff.  Not too crazy about a diesel (but I may be wrong about it).

 

I'm curious if anyone has bought/used one of these and what your impressions are?

 

Thanks

 

Ralph

 



Kubota RTV X900 Experiences?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire