Check cutterbar oil level John Deere 1360 Mower Conditioner?

mardi 23 mai 2017

My uncle has a Deere 1360 mower conditioner and can't figure out how to check the oil in the cutter bar. As per him, the book/manual suggests draining and refilling the cutter bar if you suspect the level is low or a leak etc...
Surely to goodness there is another way. Heck, I check oil when I have no reason whatsoever to believe the level is low. I check oil levels right after changing it!!
I searched the innerweb high and low and found one single post somewhere on some different site about taking a stud out and measuring the oil...should be 2mm deep it says. I have no idea if that is right or merely a speculation on someone's part.
I guess it doesn't have a deere cutterbar? Kuhn or Krone or something? There are no sightglasses on either end.

 

Thanks all.

 

Mark



Check cutterbar oil level John Deere 1360 Mower Conditioner?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire