Vermeer 5420 Hydraulic tension

mercredi 17 mai 2017

Hi guys, new to the forum.  I just got an awesome deal on a 5420 Vermeer and have a question regarding the tension system.  The dealer I bought it from said the tractor hydraulics charge the tension cylinder, after getting it home theres no way, the hoses on the tension cylinder do not communicate with any other hydraulics.  They also ran it in their shop and told me the pressure is set on the high side and to try it and see how it works in my hay.  I understand that but the mechanic told me to drain oil from the circuit to lower the pressure, I dont think thats right either, dont I just adjust the valve behind the door?  This baler only has 360 bales through it, looks new, Im just trying to figure it out before I need it.  Thanks for any input...



Vermeer 5420 Hydraulic tension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire