New Holland 276 square baler

jeudi 4 juillet 2019

Hello everyone and greetings from the West of Ireland.

I was wondering if anyone could help or advise me about the following:

Yesterday evening, my New Holland 276 square baler broke the knotter drive chain + the shear bolt snapped.

 

Luckily, I have a spare old 276 baler and took the knotter drive chain from it & fitted it to my main baler.

 

I set the plunger to top dead centre, got the frame rail feeder arm in position between the 2 marks & the knotter clutch with the 3 dots lined up fine with new chain installed.

However, I have a minor problem- the needles will not return fully to the "Home" position.

This means that the stopper for the plunger is sticking into its path as it comes around.

Shear bolt keeps snapping as a result.

 

Would anyone be able to help or advise me on this one?

 

Thanks very much,

Trevor.

 

 



New Holland 276 square baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire