NH 650 Round Baler Belts stopped spinning after pickup stopped up

mardi 2 juillet 2019

I was baling last night and filled the pickup too full. Slip clutch starting engaging. After getting it cleaned out(hay just a touch wet), I starting it back up. It hit the slip clutch a few times but then started back as normal, so i thought. I then noticed the belts were not spinning. All the chains are spinning like normal and so are all of the metal rollers that feeds the hay in. I assume the very top roller spins the belts that the top chain goes to. It appears that something has came apart at the top. Not sure if this is a safety or if something has broke.

 

I'll take pictures later,

 

Thank you to anyone that can help!



NH 650 Round Baler Belts stopped spinning after pickup stopped up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire