NH688 w/Bale Command II Ejecting a 32 inch bale

lundi 8 juillet 2019

Due to continuing thunderstorms and my desire to put up top quality hay, I have decided to turn the cows out on the remainder of the hay ground and have an extended grazing season rather than market horse quality grass hay that isn't what I would call "horse quality'. I cleaned up what I cut and ended with a 32-34 in diameter bale in the chamber. I have a Net Wrap only NH688 baler and the manual says I can not wrap anything less than 42 inches. Further it says trying to wrap less than 42 inches can damage the knife, etc.

 

Given this warning, how can I eject the bale without damaging anything?

 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jerry



NH688 w/Bale Command II Ejecting a 32 inch bale

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire