Gehl 2480 netwrap

mercredi 15 juillet 2015

Hey guys,

 

I'm new to the site and if this has already been discussed I apologize for the redundancy.  I have a Gehl 2480 4x5 round baler and have been pleased with the performance.  I bought it used for a great price and have had to do very little to it.  What I am curious about though is if there is a way to put a netwrapper on it.  I called Gehl and they said that they never made a netwrapper for it but someone there thought that there was maybe an aftermarket one that was made for it.  I know that Gehl is out of the Ag business, so I will likely have to find something used, but don't know where to start.  Is there even such thing as an aftermarket netwrapper?  Any help would be appreciated.



Gehl 2480 netwrap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire