Vermeer 504 super I -- Belt (lacing) Replacement

vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Just got a new-to-me Vermeer -- upgrade from an old Hesston 5510, and it's quite a change!

 

 

Need to replace a couple of the lacing pins.  Manual says to "release spring pressure" when working on the belts. Unfortunately, I can't find any mention of "how".   Is there a way to block up the tension arms while lowering the tailgate (as I did on the Hesston)?  Surely I don't have to unbolt the tension springs to fix a lace (or, for that matter, replace a belt).

 

Hope I didn't miss this topic elsewhere -- I did try to search.

 

In any event, thanks for the experienced advice I'm sure will follow this request!

 

 



Vermeer 504 super I -- Belt (lacing) Replacement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire