Crappy WARN Hawse mounting plate for the RTV

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Wrapping up the final installation of the Warn 3500-S winch today. Made the contactor base from some scrap steel I had in the shop and mounted it under the e-brake with pipe brackets. I then proceeded to bolt the winch from the front underside. I struggled with lining up the holes for over 30 minutes before I discovered the Hawse Warn plate hole pattern did not match up with the base of the 3500-S winch. 2 holes were off by an I/8th of an inch. Of course I re-drilled them larger but it aggravated me to no end thinking that I bought this name brand winch and they can't even match holes for their product. I noticed WARN winches are made in China. Fine but have some quality control for crying out loud.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (45.9 KB)
File Type: jpg 025.jpg (23.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 022.jpg (31.4 KB)


Crappy WARN Hawse mounting plate for the RTV

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire