huge commission increase

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

I have been busy as of late with a large refrigeration job. There is an annual fall auction where I usually get rid of my late September hay. The commission has always been 10%. As previously stated I've been rather pressed for time lately so I have my brother haul it down and drop it off. I took a trip down to the auction barn on my way home to see if it there as I couldn't raise him on the phone. I walked into the barn and instantly saw my hay in a few lots. Side note; isn't odd that you van always pick your hay out of everyone else's? Went home had dinner wife said my brother had dropped off some paperwork for me when he dropped my truck off. I couldn't believe my eyes! 25 friekin%!@#$%&@#$%. Dammit man . I don't think I'm going to consign there anymore.

huge commission increase

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire