stub guards 479 haybine

vendredi 2 octobre 2015

Brand new to this form,just signed up today. I have a nh 479 haybine that I bought first part of 2nd cutting and cut about 3500 square bales with it and did a fine job. My old 469 does a good job but the 479 has stub guards on it and I can cut faster and it hasn't plugged up and I've cut some thick clover and Lespadeza even when it was a little to damp. The other day I cut a field that had been bushed hogged the end of may and had alot of stuble and real thick.My 479 has all high clips on it never plugged up but had a bunch of mud and stuble inside the clips that I had to dig out after I was done and it cut real rattie on the right side. I checked and on the right side there are 5 or so clips that have .050 plus and there a few clips that the tips are slightly bent up but the sections all set flat on the guards. So my question is can I take the clips off and straighten them or am I better off buying new clips. I took a couple off the other day and the bottom of the clips are smooth. Any advice and or wisdom would be great.

 

Thanks Joe



stub guards 479 haybine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire