John Deere 1525 / 300 Platform

samedi 18 juin 2016

Hi All,  Brand new here with a question.  I had a 1424 John Deere Mower conditioner with a 225 head.  Was a good machine, so when I had the chance to upgrade to a 1525 with a 300 twin knife head, I jumped at it.  So far, big mistake.  The machine wont cut very well in the middle where the sections meet.  After a bit of investigation it seems to me the guards are all in the wrong places, and possibly not even correct to begin with.  Does anybody have one of these machines that can help?  or possibly a website or resource where I can find a schematic to help me figure out what I have for guards and what I need instead?  John Deere wasn't much help.

 

Any Advice is greatly appreciate.

 

Thanks,

Eric 



John Deere 1525 / 300 Platform

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire