Tedder Tuning

vendredi 17 juin 2016

I've been finding little tuffs of thatch in my hay and see a chunk of sod flying out once in a while from one of the middle rotors when tedding even when I set it so it barely can pick up the hay so it was time to check it over.

 

- Checked tire pressure, the rotor that was digging, that tire was low, fixed that, still digging soil.

- Checked the tire height cam thing, first time I've ever messed with it but it was set fine on all rotors.

- Parked on solid surface and unhooked pto and rotated all the tines, 2 tines were 2-3" too low.  Separate rotors.  Bent the arms back up into place.  Teds like a brand new machine again!

 

I vaguely recall moving it around in the shed with the forks on the loader this past winter, oops.



Tedder Tuning

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire