Starting Custom Harvesting

mercredi 4 janvier 2017

Hey guys I'm new here and somewhat new to baling hay. Ive spent the past couple summers cutting raking and baling hay for local farmer and have decided to get my own equipment as the past several years we've had to rely on others and its always WAY late in the season when they get to us. Well some people have heard I'm throwing my hat in the ring and are wanting me to put hay up on there properties as theyve had similar issues. We've got a JD 5100e and JD 467 round baler and am looking at a few mowers and rakes. Long story short I was wondering what to charge per bale or how to do shares with people and just any advice at all would be greatly appriciated. I'm graduating high school and wanting to learn as much as I can so anything helps. Thanks!

-Caleb



Starting Custom Harvesting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire