BHT-2 monitor mounting methods

dimanche 5 février 2017

Had shoulder surgery Wed, and still in a lot of pain, especially tonight for some reason, Cant do much but surf and tv, so please excuse the typos with my one handed effort, Will be ordering soon, but was looking at how to mount the monitor on my Bobcat CT235 open air tractor. Want something I  can take on and off, Hood is metal and so are fenders so thought about magnetic mount, TMI -  can folks recommend any, Also could add  rops shelf http://ift.tt/2ldHLpN. I did see a picture of a mount using the bar across the foot well shield, but again cant find it now. How have the experts done this? :confused: :D :cool:

 

Pictures would help, I have read the manual and there is less information on this than where to put the sensors which I will be mounting to the top and bottom rails to get a reading on the cut and uncut side, Thanks for that information folks.

 

One more pain pill and off to bed - did good today with none until about 6 PM

Thanks



BHT-2 monitor mounting methods

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire