Anybody speak Hoelscher here?

mercredi 22 mars 2017

I've got an older model Hoelscher small square bale accumulator - 10 bale model. I unhooked it from the baler and put it in the shed for the past two years.

Baler works just fine - don't know that about this accumulator...

One reason (biggest one really) is I'm not sure I can use the darn thing with my tractor's hydraulics. Tractor is open-center with 2, rear SCV's - on/off and detent. No continuous flow setting for hyd motor use. (I cheaped out and didn't get the 3rd deluxe SCV with motor setting!)

So, my understanding is that to use the accumulator I'll need to either 1.) install a power beyond circuit (PB) with a lever controlled, open circuit valve to the rear of the tractor or 2.) buy the deluxe valve package from Deere - $2,335.00 and install.

The PB circuit, etc. would be around $500.00.

Is there another solution? What am I missing? Appreciate added perspectives.

Anybody speak Hoelscher here?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire