RTVX Plans On Hold

jeudi 30 mars 2017

We have 75% of the funds saved to purchase our new RTVX-1120 and had actually set a mid-June target for buying it.

But unexpectedly, my Wife's Uncle is downsizing due to health issues and has offered me his Kubota BX-2230. While the unit does not have a loader, it does have a 60" belly mower which will substantially reduce my mowing time. I did not even try to haggle the price. It is waxed twice a year, lubed every third use, has been 100% garaged and has less than 500 hours.

I priced a loader and including installation would be around $3,400. This plus the asking price of the tractor would still put it below market for a unit this nice.

I am grateful for the opportunity and it just goes to show you blessings do not flow on OUR timeline and its always better to receive and give thanks.

Hopefully next spring we will still be able to pick up our RTV. But the 2230 is a great addition to our family and we're anxious to put it to work soon.


RTVX Plans On Hold

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire