Krone Tedder Question

mardi 14 mars 2017

So over the weekend I pulled the trigger on a different tedder 2015 KW 7.82/6x7.  It had been used one season and then traded back in and had sat on the lot for a year before I got it.  It is in really good shape and the dealership said it was field ready and everything worked, I had a six hour drive ahead of me and so since it looked in great shape I had them load me up and got back on the road.  The next day when I had time I hooked it up to my tractor (6610 New Holland) and I could unfold the wings but I couldn't get it to tilt.  Yesterday I hooked it up to my other tractor a 2-135 White and still no tilt.  I tried to adjust the tines manually just to get a little more clearance but could only manage about a turn or to because it turned so hard.  I was wondering if someone on here might be able give me some insight on what the issue might be.

 



Krone Tedder Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire