Loading and unloading equipment

samedi 18 mars 2017

I'm currently using a small NH Stackliner to pick up small bales in the field.  I place pallets on the Stackliner and unload directly in a tall barn with a concrete floor.  Got the pallet idea from this forum, works great ....thanks.  I sell hay directly out of the barn.

 

Now I'm trying to figure out the best, and cheapest, way to load customers trucks and trailers.  I'd also like the flexibility to be able to use the same equipment to unload semi's so that I can expand the variety of hay I sell.

I know I'm going to need to purchase additional equipment, but I'm not sure what the best way to go is.  I'll probably need a grapple but my current Tractors (MF 1742 & MF 135) aren't big enough, or the front end loader on the 1742 doesn't reach high enough.  Lately I've been thinking a used forklift (they seem readily available) with a grapple somehow attached might be a good way to go but I'm certainly open to other options.  My budget is about $8,000 for the package.

 

Any thoughts would certainly be appreciated.



Loading and unloading equipment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire