Kioti ck20s won't crank over???

jeudi 9 mars 2017

Ijust got this kioti about 16 days ago and I already have a problem with it. So I started it up and let it warm up for 10 min. while i was doing other stuff. then i moved it to my work area let it run for a few more min. then i shut it off then about 45 min later it wouldn't even crank over all gauges work fine just like there's no juice to the starter. so i called the place where i got it, he said to check the clutch switch so i did still nothing so then he said to replace the switch for a new one that he gave me still nothing. What else could it be?? I can turn switch on and jump the starter and it starts right up but if i use the switch there's nothing like there's a fuse or relay that's not letting juice go to the starter. I'm new to kioti and all this new tech. so i'm lost to many wires in there for me, reminds me of the new cars with all this wiring, so if anybody has any ideas other than what i've tried please help. checked fuses,clutch neutral switch, replaced the key switch, batt at full charge,all gauges work fine. just won't crank over.. :unhappy:

dealer said it was a 2010 model ck20s


Kioti ck20s won't crank over???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire