Krone Multi Baler questions

mardi 14 mars 2017

I'm really intrigued with this baler. Correct me if I'm misunderstanding it: it makes a 28"x48"x probably7' long big single bale. It also can make several smaller bales, I'm guessing 48" long x 28" wide?

Would I be able to profitably market a "bigger" 48" x 28" bale? Or is it too big/odd size for the typical horse hay buyer?
Or do I misunderstand this baler?

What I really like is the idea of entering a field and making small squares where the hay is nice, then switching to big squares for mushroom hay where the hay is not so nice. Seems almost perfect for my situation. Larger squares fetch $10/ton more than round bales at the mushroom plant. If I understand it, the baler makes a "pack" of several small bales which can be speared and carried to barn like a poor mans accumulator?

Of course the smaller bales should sell in the $250+/ton range, but are they ***marketable*** at that size??

http://ift.tt/2n69qxC

Krone Multi Baler questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire