Brand New RTVX1100C

jeudi 30 mars 2017

Just got my brand new piece of equipment ("toy" :wink:) for the farm. Love everything about it. Thanks so much to many of your posts that I read over to make my decision. We got the RTVx1100c with alloys and worksites, light kit, winch, mud flaps, headache rack, bedliner, bluetooth radio, and I ordered some awesome cheap camo seat covers that are incredibly well made from amazon. Also dealer gave me the set of steel wheels with atv tires for our muddy season! Only question I have is about the blinker kit. After being on the road some my wife wants the blinkers because she's afraid someone will try and pass when she's trying to turn into a pasture. Has anyone self installed this? Any options for this other than the kubota kit? Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg k1.jpg (80.0 KB)
File Type: jpg k2.jpg (134.3 KB)
File Type: jpg k3.jpg (123.2 KB)


Brand New RTVX1100C

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire