Tires and Wheels

vendredi 17 mars 2017

This is a great discussion forum! Lots of info and great advice. So, I guess I'm looking for both.

I have a 2013 RTV X1120D and I am thinking about getting another set of wheels and tires. I presently have the polished wheels with the rtv tires. For replacement wheels I think I'd like to stay with the 12x8 with 4/110, and I'd like to have all polished or polished with some matte black. I'd like to keep price <$100. I'd like to get tires that are not too aggressive that are 6, 8, or 10 ply. I like the looks of the Kenati Mongrel, Maxxis Ceros, and the OEM Mag 350 off road would be okay too. I want something with a good load rating and would prefer radial, which would eliminate the Mag 350. But I don't want to discard them because they're not radial. To all of that I'm not sure what would be the best size. I'd like to get 26" or 27", but I don't want them to rub at any time. I've even thought maybe I should stick with the 25x10-12 for the front and get 25x11-12 for the rear. I've seen photos posted of 1100C models with 27x10-12 and they look really nice and reportedly don't rub. Will they work on X1120D? I don't know. I'm not installing a lift kit for bigger tires. So, I've got a lot of variables and I'm looking for ideas.

Any ideas on tires/wheels for a 2013 X1120D? Could you include pictures or links?

Thanks.


Tires and Wheels

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire