Not sure which one to order.

dimanche 19 mars 2017

Am going to put an order into Messicks for a filter kit and some other needed items for my RTV. I thought that I would like to get a shop manual while I'm at it because I plan on keeping it a while. The RTV I bought is a 2006 900 with the camo. paint scheme. I believe they call that the recreational model. While searching through the Messicks site I saw where you could order a shop manual, but it did not spell out 500 or 900 or 1100 it listed things like this,,, BX and B- Operators Manuals,,,, L- Shop Manuals,,,, KX- Series Manuals. Etc, Etc. You get my point. Now I don't know what to order for a shop manual. Which one of these matches my 2006 900? Thanks in advance. BCM


Not sure which one to order.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire